Saturday 22 March 2014

THE 80s DIARIES : The Dress Episode

OK, so after being hooked and watching both season 1 and 2 of The Carrie Diaries in a week, my obsession began!
As a teenage girl, the interest in Bradshaw and Sex and the City has been passed on from my mum. However this new life of Bradshaw is fresh, fun and more relatable than ever I guess to the late generation of SATC fans.
 
 
If your unfamiliar of the amazing CW TV show, The Carrie Diaries is based on the hit book by Candace Bushnell which prequels Sex and the City following young Carrie Bradshaw as she goes thorough boyfriend, friends and family drama in her final year of high school whilst balancing her part time job at a fashion magazine in the Big Apple.
 
Not only do I have a fellow obsession with Carrie for the boy - Sebastian Kydd (Austin Butler) but for the daring 80s wardrobe of electrifying colours, statement prints, and bold accessories.
 
Whilst we wait in anticipation for the confirmation of season 3 (there must be!), take a look at the trends I want to steel from Miss Bradshaw's wardrobe, If I could get my hands on any of these fabulous finds...


 

The obsession continues in posts to follow ...
 
Fleur x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment